2017 Camp Dates and Times
- July 10–August 11
- Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–3:30 pm
General Intern Requirements
- Open to college students/recent graduates interested in teaching youth about food, farming, and ecology
- Must enjoy working with children!
- Ability to work outdoors, in variable climatic conditions, lifting, digging, using hand tools
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Background in outdoor education and/or organic gardening / farming practices preferred
- Must pass background check
Farm Education Interns receive
- College credit (must arrange with your school)
- Experience teaching outdoor education programs with children
- Knowledge of Pacific Northwest ecosystems
- Knowledge of organic farming practices in the Pacific Northwest
- A stipend of $600
Submit a cover letter and resume with three (3) references. Cover letter should address why you are interested in outdoor/agricultural education and your availability during the summer camp season. Interns will be asked to complete a background check before they are able to work with children.
Internship positions are open until filled. Please submit all application materials to: Sarah Philips, Education Program Manager, email@example.com or contact her at 503-341-8627.